THERE'S NO REASON TO STILL HAVE THYROID SYMPTOMS
January 17, 2017
There are a thousand explanations as to why you are still having thyroid symptoms or not being diagnosed, despite having each and every symptom on the list. There's no reason to just accept your symptoms as permanent. The bottom line is this is a solvable issue if you have someone on your team who understands the intricacies of hypothyroidism. Believe it not, that someone can be hard to find.
Check out some reasons people have symptoms below:
- your doctor is only using TSH to diagnose and treat your thyroid problem
- they are adopting whatever the lab range of whatever lab you went to as being "normal"
- you're being told you don't have a thyroid problem based on the above reasons. this one is the worst in my opinion.
- your free t3 isn't being checked
- no one has any idea what t3 is
- the medication you're on doesn't work for you. many people need medicines other than levothyroxine or t4 based medications
- you have a "conversion problem" and can't convert your t4 to t3
- maybe you are on natural dessicated thyroid but are only dosed in the morning and feel exhausted by 3pm.
- you have active hashimoto's which makes thyroid even more complicated to treat
- you aren't taking it on an empty stomach or taking it too close to vitamins
Don't wait, let me help you. I was once the person with persistent symptoms being told everything was fine. I know how it feels, it's miserable and keeps you from living your life the way you want to be.